RAB Lighting SQB2W SQB Light Kit
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
- Lamp: (2) 75W T4 Bipin Lamp included.
- Socket: GY8.
- Switching Capacity: 500 watts Incandescent or 100 watts Fluorescent at 120 volts.
- Voltage: 120 volts AC, 60Hz.
- Surge Protection: Withstands up to 3000 volts.
- RF Immunity: Circuits fully shielded for maximum radio frequency immunity.
- Detection Zone: Full 180 degrees by 30'.
- "No Hands" Auto Testing: Auto mode starts after 4 minutes of testing. No adjustment needed.
- Manually Override: Double flip wall switch logic prevents activation by short power outages. Resets after 6 hours. No extra wiring needed.
- Patents: RAB sensor fixture designs are protected under U.S. and international intellectual property laws.
- Quick Test Time: 5 seconds test time for fast installation. Works day or night.
- Time Adjustment: 5 seconds to 15 minutes.
- Photoelectric Control: Deactivates lights during daylight. Fully adjustable for 24 hour operation or custom applications.
- Vandal Resistant Lens: Hard lens resists vandalism.
- Case Construction: Precision molded Lexan.
- Built for Severe Conditions: Double weatherproofing for long life.
- LED Detection Indicator: Glows red day and night for "on-guard" deterrence.