RAB Lighting Item #SK9SYYW
- Energy Star Certified
- Contemporary low-profile design
- Mounts flush to ceilings or walls
- Replaces up to 100W incandescent
- Vandal-resistant diffusion lens provides smooth light with no glare
- 100,000-Hour LED Lifespan, 5-year Warranty
- Watts: 9W
- Color Temp: 2700K
- Color Accuracy: 85CRI
- L70 Lifespan: 100,000
- Lumens: 719
- Efficacy: 77 LPW
- Type: Constant Current
- 120V: 0.08A
- 208V: N/A
- 240V: N/A
- 277V: N/A
- Input Watts: 9W
- UL Listing: Suitable for damp locations. Recommended for indoor use only.
- IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- ENERGY STAR: This product is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Equivalency: SKEET 9W LED is equivalent to 60W incandescent, replaces up to 100W incandescent
- California Title 24: SK9SYYW complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial indoor fixture for general spaces when used with a vacancy sensor and compatible TRIAC or ELV dimming control. Select a vacancy sensor using catalog number LVS800. Dimming control provided by others.
- LEDs: 120V long-life LEDs with integrated driver technology and TRIAC and ELV dimming down to 5%. See compatibility guide here. Power Factor 99.5%, 3 kV surge protection
- Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
- THD: 13.8% at 120V
- Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum construction
- Mounting: Simple slide-n-lock mounting bracket mounts to 3 1/2" and 4" round or octagon boxes with mounting screws 2 3/4" and 3 1/2" on center
- Lens: Vandal resistant polycarbonate diffusion lens
- Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contain no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.